PASI provides field mapping, grid sampling, in-house laboratory analysis, data processing and report preparations for growers in the Mid-South.
Our sampling methods provide the best sample quality available. Each soil core is
extracted to a uniform and specific 9” depth in order to evaluate the majority of the secondary root zone for most agronomic crops.
Quality is our primary goal at PASI.
- Precise GPS mapping using ATV’s to provide field boundaries of cultivated acres
only which exclude all ditches, turn rows, pivot pads and island of trees within field boundaries.
- Strict quality control protocols in our sample plan preparation insuring site
distribution which best represent the field area.
- Grid intensity guidelines that are specific to the growers needs.
- Exacting sampling methods to ensure a consistent sample collection depth which yields significant sample quality.
- Sample processing methods which provide relevant and replicable data.
- State of the art instrumentation.
- Geographic information software (GIS) for producing visually striking report maps of the soil test data as well suggested lime and fertilizer recommendations.
- Prescription preparation software which produces Rx prescription files for all major implement controllers.
- Prescription preparation methods which allows the grower to specify crop and yield goals on a field by field basis and combine like fields into a single application Rx file.
Our recommendations are based on science and are not driven by fertilizer and limestone sales.